Personalised Health Program
Take control of your health, hormones and happiness.
Restart’s Personalised Health Plans will equip you with the knowledge to:
- Remove all guesswork around what’s going to give you long-term results;
- Build the quickest route to your health and lifestyle goals;
- Replenish your energy to you keep on top of your schedule;
- Understand what your body needs to thrive;
- Triple the results from the effort you’re putting into fitness.
As personalised health care experts, we put easy to follow exercise programs, nutritious meal plans and ongoing support in front of our clients for the desired result in a timeframe that suits their lifestyle.
Personalised health care is more than just understanding differing levels of fitness and diets between clients, it’s about understanding all the unique aspects in between. We take into consideration:
1. Lifestyles and schedules – Some clients prefer to work out early in the morning, while others prefer to be active later in the day. We have access to information to find out which is best for you!
2. Muscle type – We’ll discover which training type suits you best. In other words, some of us respond better to high intensity training while others benefit more from slower, sustained movements.
3. Motivators – We want to know what gets you up in the morning. Whether your goal is to run a marathon, lower your risk of disease or keep up with your children, we provide the tools to help you reach those goals on your terms.
This is where personalised health care and the importance of epigenetics begins. Epigenetics is based around our DNA switching on (or off) to the environment we place it in. Our genes do not change, however our interactions with our environment, for example what foods we eat, how active we are and how stressed we are, all have an influence on which genes are switched on at any time. This creates our phenotype. Our phenotype is the representation of our genes interacting with our environment; essentially it is the person that stands before you in the mirror today!
Are you ready to:
- Understand and embrace your unique health and wellbeing needs?
- Team up with an accredited exercise physiologist to keep you focused, motivated and accountable?
- Focus your energy on becoming a better version of yourself?
If you answered yes to any of these, then contact Restart to book a 15-minute discovery appointment, where we’ll learn more about your current health status and how we can help you moving forward.